Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Went a visiting . . .


Well, after church Sunday, and after a two hour nap, we went a visiting.
First, we drove way back in the country and down an old, gravel road. I got out to see if anyone was at home.




I knocked and knocked, but no one came to the door.
So I thought I would go around to the back and see if they were out there.


I sit a spell in this old swing that MawMaw T said used to be hers. Then, since no one was at home,  we decided to go on and visit some more.

We stopped at this nice house that had all of these pretty pumpkin critters sitting out on a bench.

Then, I realized that we were at my MawMaw and Papa Honea's house.

"Hey, I know you guys", I thought to myself.
My Aunt Barbara was there, too. Then,we went in the house, played with toys, and ate some chocolate. Hey, I like this place. Maybe I should come back more often. They really know how to treat a 'visitor'.
I love you guys :) la la Lily

1 comment:

  1. the screen door is a little different...

    I love the walkway! That's new isn't it? That is what we are planning in the backyard except we are going to plant thrift in between the stones.

    I was wondering how we missed you at mom's. I forgot we were in Florida.

    ReplyDelete