Remember I told you that I didn't like orange? Well, the number one reason, of course, is it's the Tennessee Vols. color and half of the Auburn tigers colors. Then, that brings us to the number two reason. MawMaw T! She thinks every October that I'm suppose to dress up like a pumpkin, or something, so she can take pictures of me. Do you know how much I dislike this bright, orange satin tater sack?
Hey, I don't look half bad.
Now, do you want to see my impression of a real, scary pumpkin?
See you later, gator : ) la la Lily
That is adorable! I love that pumpkin dress!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree!Alabama rocks!rolltide!you know,now that I think about it....I don't like orange either!and by the way....you look really good in that dress:)
ReplyDeletelove the video!it's cute like you:)
ReplyDeletemy girl still looks pretty in that tennesse/auburn colored tater sack! love you la la lily!
ReplyDelete