Yep! That's right. MawMaw T and Aunt JJ had to run to town and shop at this fancy, new store.They kept saying,"Victoria's Secret," but when we got there, I didn't see any secrets.
I don't think Victoria has ANY secrets left.
Oh, my goodness!
Anyway, all of the ladies were very nice to me and very helpful, too. One of them laughed real hard when she saw me trying on a pair of big girl panties while MawMaw T and Aunt JJ weren't looking. They were looking at the panties on the top of the cabinet, while I found plenty to get into in the bottom drawers. If you can't imagine me in "big girl panties," look back at the old blog when I tried on a pair before.
You know, shopping is a lot of fun, but I get a kick out of just hanging out and watching the people pass by.
Have you ever noticed some of the people that are out there?
No wonder little kids have to be vaccinated so much. Gez!
Then, we drove to Krystals where I had my very first little baby cheeseburger. It was very good and the french fries were warm, just the way I like them.
Then, we only had time to stop at the 'car wash' before picking up Aunt KK from big, girl school. Sometimes the 'car wash' scares me, but MawMaw makes it fun by being silly.
Well, it was a short trip, but fun. I know you are all wondering what I had in the pretty pink bag. Well, I call them double shot sling shots. We got a pink one and a black one. And yes, they are WAY TOO BIG for me! la la Lily

No comments:
Post a Comment