Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sew, sew, sew


I told you MawMaw T was busy sewing last week. Aunt KK was home for Fall break and MawMaw took advantage of it.
Here are pictures of what she made -
This cute little dress for cousin Lorelei . . .


this pretty dolly for Auntie R . . .


these six pair of baby bloomers
that she tries to sell in a shop down where Aunt Kathy and Uncle Richie live-

(and which I get to try on and model- no matter if I want to or not)


these extra 2 pair of baby bloomers . . .(ROLL TIDE!)


and last, but not least  by any means, this precious little fleece jacket that she made for cousin, Lorelei.
 

MawMaw T is taking it slow this week. She has only worked on Aunt JJ's Halloween costume so far. Maybe I'll show you a picture of it when she gets finished.

Until then, here's a KISS from la la LILY : )

4 comments:

  1. kiss kiss Lily Bug! Teen Teen Loves you MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing Maw Maw T ! You are very talented. I wish i had some Roll Tide Bloomers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's big kiss for you too! Love you lily bug!

    Your maw maw is simply AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete