It was such a busy Summer that I forgot so many things that I did. Looking back, here are just a few:
I was a bombshell model on my MawMaw T's new Toyota . . .
I said a final farewell to Michael Jackson. . .
I went to baby Lorelei's dedication . . .
I wished my Papa a Happy 50th Birthday . . .
Then, we went to the steak house where I had me some chips and Queso. . .
and after that, I got to ride the great big, black bull out in the parking lot!
I don't know about you, but I'm tired from just thinking about it :) la la Lily
( Oh, yeah, me and my Momma and Daddy built us a new house, but MawMaw didn't take any pictures since my Momma took like a bezillion. Maybe, Momma will remember to give MawMaw the pictures so we can play "blog" next week ~: )

Wow, Lily! You have been busy!!!
ReplyDelete