Sunday, October 11, 2009

Not sure about "Sharing"

Okay now, this is my friend , Lucy. She goes to my church and is probably about 6mths younger than me. She's real sweet and  I love her . . .












but, Aunt Sandra gave me this cute, little puppy that barks in real life! Lucy wanted to see it and my Momma gave it to her to see. Then, all the grown up started saying this word, "share." I don't think I like that word. The way I figure it - it means give your stuff to someone else. Lucy already had a little panda bear. Why did she need my cute, little puppy, too?













Oh well, after a few tears, everything was fine.
Me and Lucy are still friends :) la la Lily

1 comment:

  1. Awww, sweet Lily! Sharing is tough, but I am proud of you for being so sweet. Soon baby Lorelei will come see you again and you can share/teach her how to use your toys. That will be fun!!! I love you and miss you! MWAH!

    ReplyDelete