Saturday, October 24, 2009

Busy Saturday!

Boy, was it a long Saturday! First, Momma and Daddy took me to MawMaw T's at 6 o'clock in the morning as they headed out to go see Alabama beat Tennessee down in T-town.   Then, after  I woke up around 9 0'clock, Aunt KK and MawMaw and me went on a "sight seeing" trip, trying to find some pumpkins and stuff . 
We ended up in this strange place where the air was thick and smelly.


It was so boring, that I fell asleep for a while.


Then, we stopped to eat lunch at our usual place- Chick fila.
Me and Aunt KK shared some delicious ice cream together.


Then, back to the pumpkin hunt.


We found  the perfect pumpkin at the farmers market.

Then, after stopping at Walmart for a few minutes, we went back home to finish watching the ballgame with Papa. It was a close game. We were all sick at our stomaches thinking that if they make that field goal, we would lose to the Orange guys. Thank goodness Cody was in the game and blocked the ball.

Then, it was off to the Fall Festival at the school.

I had to stand in line and give my ticket to the nice ladies so that I could play a game and win a prize!

My favorite games were picking up the duckies out of the water. . .

and throwing the bean bag into the pumpkin's nose . . .

and going fishing (we all know how good I am at that). . .

and rolling a bowling ball to knock down the pins !!

  I had so much fun that they didn't have to give me a prize for playing- but I'm glad they did!  : ) la la Lily



1 comment:

  1. My favorite game was always picking the duckies out of the water!! I wish I could have been there to see how much fun you had. Thankfully Maw-Maw T took some pictures. I love you La La Lily!!

    ReplyDelete