It happened right at the end of Summer. I played and played with my big, blue ball all the time. I liked to throw it in the pond and, then, fish it out with the net thing.
Well, one day, I was very sad cause my big, blue ball got flat. MawMaw T promised that she would buy me a new one when we went to Walmart. Then, everytime we went, all the balls were gone. So I tried and tried to blow my old ball up again, but it didn't work.
Then, the other day we stopped at this nother store, Dollar General, and guess what I saw. Yep, a bunch of big balls to choose from.
I got this one with all the rainbow colors in it.
I love it so much! la la Lily

Awww lala Lily! I wish I had known! We have 2 just like the blue one here that I woud have sent you in an instant. I am glad you found one. It is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteLily, I love your new ball. Maybe you and Lydia can play with it one day :)
ReplyDeleteyou must have cried all day:(and I know that you don't like the word"share"and I don't want you to have to share it....
ReplyDelete