Wednesday, February 3, 2010

It's my turn!!

That's right, it's MY birthday today!!
I am now officially  2 years old!
We started the day off with a birthday waffle.
 I love blowing the candle out over and over, again and again.
Not sure what I'll do today, but I've got a few ideas . . .
I might start by walking on MawMaw T's treadmill . . .

then at least 100 push ups on Papa's thingie do's . . .

next, get all dressed up . . .

and go for a spin around the yard.

Then, after a long day, just lay back and relax while getting a massage.
Who knows, when you're a two year old, you can do just about anything.
I hope you all have a great day on my birthday.
 I'll see some of you at my party on Saturday. Until then, I love you-la la Lily

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday baby!! I can't believe you are already 2 whole years old! I love you so much and can not wait to see you this evening. Daddy and I have a little present you can play with...you will love it :-)
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete