Saturday, February 27, 2010

An Invasion!


It sounded like an army invading!
No, not that kind of army, but an army never the less.
Thursday morning around 7o'clock, while I was still getting my beauty sleep, about 8 to 10 trucks come rolling in at MawMaw T's.
All of these men got out and started tearing the roofs off of everything. Apparently, Papa had got them to come and fix them since a bad storm had damaged them.
I mean, they tore it all up! But now we have new shingles that are suppose to last 35years. Man, I'll be 37 when they wear out. The only bad thing, other than waking me up with all the banging, is all the work I have to do to clean up after those guys.
So MawMaw got me all dressed to face the cold temps outside and hooked me up with this nice ride.
Guess who got to pick up all of the left over nails they dropped and
cigarette butts, too.
If you guessed me, well no, MawMaw did; but I had to supervise to make sure she did a good job.
Now I need a nap. See you later, la la Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment