MawMaw T is going back to work at BioImaging on Friday. I know it's strange beginning a job on a friday, but it works out better for the people there and it gets MawMaw's insurance started up the 1st of June instead of waiting until July. Anyway, I thought I would post some old pictures of me from back when I started staying at my MawMaw's house while my mommy went to work.
Now that I'm a big girl, Mommy and Daddy are going to let me go to kid's school everyday.
I hope I have a lot of fun playing with all the other kids.
Since Thursday was my last day staying with MawMaw T, we went on an adventure together.
We went to one of her favorite places - the botanical gardens. Aunt kk and I didn't much like it, but it made MawMaw smile alot :)
She has a lot more pictures that she will probably show you on her blog, but for now, here's some from the mall where we went to eat and buy Aunt Kk some new shoes for being a good girl. I got some, too.
See what a big girl I am now.
Good Luck with your new job, MawMaw T, I will miss you as much as you miss me.
I hope you all have a great day.
Love you, la la Lily





Lily, I see maw maw T let you go in the family bathroom because they have little toilets. Lydia had to visit there every time we went to mall because she thought they were quite awesome :-)
ReplyDeletelove the photo of the tiger in the mirror! lol
when do you start school full time?? Please keep your fans updated on your new school life :-)
love you!